The story of adopting our son's Keaton & Kanah from China! "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." Samuel 1:27
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Dossier to China for Kanah!
DTC ( Dossier to China) !! Our second Dossier is heading for China after a short stop in CA at our agency's home office for final review tomorrow! We are a grandfathered I 600 A family so our old dossier was from 2007 and needed to be updated since our referral was a child on a shared list less than 60 days. One step closer to Kanah!! New LID ( Log in date), then LOA (Letter of Acceptance) and then TA (Travel Approval) are our next steps, so pray they all come quickly! Still projected travel hopefully May or June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEAH!!! We just sent ours to our agency today too. Maybe we will travel at the same time!
ReplyDeleteHope you get a LID quickly!!!