Thursday, May 26, 2011

LOA FOR KANAH!!!!!!!

We finally got our LOA today! 50 days wait from LID. We hope to get our TA in 6 to 8 weeks. We are grandfathered in to I-600 A and the wait time is suppose to be less than I -800 A. Time will tell. The average wait for I -800A families is around 8 weeks, and we waited 8 weeks for Keaton last Summer. All in God's timing and that will be best. As someone said last year, "the right plane, time, and plan!" We were in such a hurry to sign our LOA we realized we placed it in the FED EX box without checking the accept box. We are anxiously awaiting our hunt for the FED EX driver in our small town tomorrow to hopefully intercept the package and check it so it does not have to be sent back again next week. We know several people in the town businesses and hope to get a few helpers to flag the driver down and call us to meet him. ANXIOUS PARENTS! I felt so stupid when I got home and realized it :( I have to prepare to start packing!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Congratz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Brilliant news!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Don't know how I missed seeing this last week. Maybe we will be in China at the same time. :-)

    ReplyDelete