Sunday, October 16, 2011

KANAH TURNED 2! FIRST AMERICAN BIRTHDAY!











Kanah turned two on 10-11-11. We were all sick and did not really get to celebrate until his party on Saturday. We are so glad he is home with his forever family for his 2nd BD. Kanah is doing very well. We are so glad Granny was better and could make it to the party. She loaded the boys up with chocolate!
I am posting many pics from his party, and some from camping last week that are not sideways! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Little Kanah!!!
    Being the grandmother of a 5 year-old from China, I seem to be addicted to China adoption blogs. :) Just discovered your blog and am interested in your little fellow's name. My husband's name is Kanie which actually came from the bible...Elkanah. I was curious if that's where your Kanah's name came from?
    God bless your family!!
    Jean from NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are following along. Kanah's name came from the bible in Joshua 16 & 19. It refers to the brook Kanah. We were determined to use names that started with "K", and something unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy,
    My goodness, it's been a while since I commented. My intention was to come back and finish what I wanted to tell you.
    My granddaughter, the 5 year-old adopted from China, is named Kanah too. Isn't that a hoot? I bet you were like us and thought for sure no one else had that name.
    She's named for her grandfather whose name, as I said, came from Elkanah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeannie,
    That is cool! I had the name Kanah picked out for a boy or girl and the name did not quite suit our first son so he got the actual boy name we had on our list Keaton. Kanah had to go to our second child boy or girl as we already had Christmas ornaments made in 2009. We just knew there would be a Kanah! LOL

    ReplyDelete