The story of adopting our son's Keaton & Kanah from China! "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." Samuel 1:27
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Baby proofing the house and re-packing again today!
We started placing plug covers, testing the safety gate on the stairs, and Kevin now needs to put the cabinet door locks all over the house! Last minute things to prepare our return home with Keaton! I repacked everything again to make sure we have only one checked luggage and 2 carry on's for China! Packing only necessities so it will not be so difficult to carry Keaton and all of our stuff! I now have managed to leave some room for buying Keaton a few more things in China. If we have to we can buy a cheap suitcase in China like we did last time to bring more goodies home! Big advantage to only checking in one medium size suitcase in so we are allowed for one more for the return trip home if we need it. We did not wear half of our clothes we took in 2004 on our Honeymoon, and we know we can wash clothes if we need to on this trip. We are all ready to go now if we can just get our TA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW!!! Only one checked luggage? You guys are GOOOOD! I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteI'm crossing my finger for TA ASAP!!!!
Darcy