Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fw: 1st Pizza Hut experience!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Tour

-----Original Message-----
From: "kevin mccall" <kjmccall27@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:04:01
To: McCall, Kevin<kjmccall27.keaton@blogger.com>
Reply-To: kjmccall27@gmail.com
Subject: 1st Pizza Hut experience!

He ate most of a slice of Supreme pizza!
We had dinner with the Johnson's and the babies are all having fun playing together!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Tour

2 comments:

  1. Christy,
    I'm Susan, a friend of your mama's. I have LOVED looking at you and your son. Everyday I get a good laugh or a sweet tear. I am so happy for the three of you and can tell you are a real family. Safe trip home, enjoy your days there. Look forward to meeting Keaton at his "DD's" house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan we would love for you come meet Keaton! Glad you are following along! Look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete