The story of adopting our son's Keaton & Kanah from China!
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." Samuel 1:27
Monday, September 6, 2010
Off to China on OUR JOURNEY TO KEATON!!!
We leave early in the morning for Beijing China!! We have all of our luggage, paperwork, passports& etc ready to go!!!!! Everyone pray for safe travels and keep up with the blog for the next 3 exciting weeks for pictures and updates for Keaton!!
I'm in tears here!!! I'm so happy and trilled for you both and of course Keaton. God Bless and I will be praying everyday for you guys!!! I will be checking out the blog everyday so don't forget to write and plenty of pics!!!
Can't wait to meet you in Hohhot! Safe journey and I'll follow your blog until Thursday night. Then we are on our way Friday morning!!! See you soon. I hope we get our boys on the same day!!!! AHHHH!
I'm in tears here!!! I'm so happy and trilled for you both and of course Keaton. God Bless and I will be praying everyday for you guys!!! I will be checking out the blog everyday so don't forget to write and plenty of pics!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yay! If you see my baby, give her a big hug and tell her mama and baba are coming because WE GOT TA! Can't wait to see your posts! Be safe, Stacy
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet you in Hohhot! Safe journey and I'll follow your blog until Thursday night. Then we are on our way Friday morning!!!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon. I hope we get our boys on the same day!!!!
AHHHH!