The story of adopting our son's Keaton & Kanah from China! "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." Samuel 1:27
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Keaton is enjoying his Day Care time!
Keaton is enjoying his time at Day Care each day! He does not even cry much when I drop him off as he has figured out he will have fun and Mommy will be back. Keaton is learning so much as the facility focuses on education and not babysitting. He does not want us to feed him anymore and wants to sit at his little table at home instead of the booster chair like he does at school ( I tell him he is going to school). MR. INDEPENDENT!!! He is taking an earlier nap and going to bed earlier, and this is very good for when I return to work for all of our schedules! I am able to do some needed chores around the house this week while he is there. We are also preparing the camper for Keaton's first camping trip and it is also the Fall camping rally for the Southeastern Family Campers that we try to attend each year. He will do Trick or Treating camper to camper in his lion costume! You can see him in that outfit in a prior post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment