Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Keaton starting Day Care for an hour a day!

Keaton is doing great! He went to church Sunday and stayed in the nursery with out any real crying (for about 20 secs until the caregiver started to show him a toy), and was happy to see us when we returned. We are starting him out for an hour per day at the day care. His first day went well, though he cried when the caregiver went out of his site to change the other babies diapers. She could see the babies but they could not see her as easily due to being too short the way the room is set up. I came back about the time he started to get upset so he found his Mom! He came right to me like I am ready to go now, and blew kisses to the kids to say BYE! We will see how today goes. I have to get him use to going as he will have surgery soon and there will be several days he will not be able to go and then I will be returning to work so we have to start now unfortunately. Pray our house sells and he will only have to go for a few days at the most instead of M-F so his Dad can work on the next house. Grandma Dee Dee and Great Grandma- Mima are coming for a few days to visit today! Keaton loves to get on Skype at night to see Dee Dee and BaBa. I will have to get some new pics over the next few days to post. I have been lax with taking them lately, and when I do they are action shots with the Blackberry and they do not turn out well. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment